- May be placed on any library owned book or audio that is not currently available
- Not accepted for videos
- May not be renewed
- Must be picked up within 3 business days of notification
- Failure to pick up a reserve item may result in loss of reserve privileges
- Apply to books, audio's and CD's only
- May be made in person or by phone
- Not possible on reserve items
- Three times to a maximum eight week borrowing period
- May not renew overdue items
Fines and Fees
- $2.00 replacement for lost library card
- Audio-Visual equipment available for 24 hours with $25.00 refundable deposit
- Books and audio's -- 5 day grace period; then 5 cents per day from original due date
- Videos -- 50 cents per day; no grace period
- Charges assessed for damages and loss
After-Hours Book Return
Harbin Memorial Library
Book drop is located by the front entrance for all library materials.
Central City Library
Book drop available by front door and drive-up at the back entrance, for all library materials.
There is also a book drop at the Beechmont IGA. Open 24/7! NO Audio/ Video Material Accepted.
Available upon request at least 48 hours in advance of any scheduled program. Other reasonable accommodations can be made for seating and reaching access upon request.